After downloading, open the application and select Register.
2. Fill in all the required information and press the blue Register button. You can choose your password. Note that the password must contain at least six characters. If the Register button is greyed out, check that you have typed the password correctly in both password fields.
3. After registration, tap the Menu icon in the upper left-hand corner and select My account. On this page, you can manage your account details, such as payment card and vehicle information. Note that the email address that was used in the user account creation cannot be edited or changed. On this page, you can also delete your user account by selecting the red Delete account link.
4. Under Payment methods, select Add new card. A new page is displayed and you can add your payment card information there. After filling in the information, select OK.
Taskuparkki accepts both Visa and MasterCard. If you want to add the credit card feature of a credit/debit combination card, enter the numerical codes on the front of the card. The numbers for the debit card feature can be found on the back of the credit/debit combination card.
5. Select Add new vehicle under My vehicles. You can enter your vehicle’s license plate with or without a hyphen. Fill in your vehicle’s license plate, accept camera recognition and select Save changes.
If you wish, you can also select the Require confirmation at the gate setting. In this case, a confirmation from the application is required to start parking. When you open the application at the gate and press the Park here button, the gate opens and parking begins. This function is primarily intended for customers using a season ticket.
6. All the necessary information has now been saved. You can start using the application immediately by driving into a parking facility that supports camera recognition.