You can register as a Taskuparkki customer on our website at www.taskuparkki.fi.
- Click the blue Kirjaudu button in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Click the Sign up button.
- Enter your first and last name and enter a password (at least 12 characters). Click on the blue Submit button. By clicking Submit, you accept the terms and conditions of use. The terms and conditions of use and the agreement terms and conditions can be found in the upper left corner.
- You are now signed in. In the Menu in the upper left-hand corner, click My account.
- On the My account page, you can add your payment card information by clicking the + button under Cards. Payment card information is required also when you use free parking time.
- You can add the details of your debit card or your credit card. By clicking OK, the payment card is saved on your Taskuparkki account. The application directs you to make a strong authentication in online bank service.
- You can add your vehicle’s license plate by clicking the + button under My vehicles. You can add the license plates of several vehicles on your user account.
- Add your vehicle’s license plate. If you use Taskuparkki only in outdoor parking lots, you do not need to enable the Camera recognition setting. If you park in indoor parking facilities that use camera recognition, you must enable the setting. In addition, you must confirm that you are the vehicle’s registered owner or possessor. Click OK to save vehicle details and settings.
Now your user account is ready and you can start using Taskuparkki when parking. On our website, you can find more information about different modes of parking as well as more detailed instructions on the use of the Camera recognition function.